The skew pattern of implied volatility in the DAX index options market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Silvia Muzzioli, 2011. "The Skew Pattern of Implied Volatility in the DAX Index Options Market," Frontiers in Finance and Economics, SKEMA Business School, vol. 8(1), pages 43-68, April.
- Silvia Muzzioli, 2009. "The skew pattern of implied volatility in the DAX index options market," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09122, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2005.
"Labor Supply and Child Care Costs: The Effect of Rationing,"
Labor and Demography
- Del Boca, Daniela & Vuri, Daniela, 2005. "Labor Supply and Child Care Costs: The Effect of Rationing," IZA Discussion Papers 1779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claudio De Vincenti & Ruggero Paladini & Corrado Pollastri, 2005. "For a Welfare-Oriented Taxation Reform in Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(2-3), pages 189-213, November.
More about this item
Keywordsimplied Volatility; volatility Smile; volatility forecasting; option type;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2009-10-24 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-FOR-2009-10-24 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MST-2009-10-24 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .