The City of Torino. A research about the financial area in the mid-nineteenth century city
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christina Boswell & Thomas Straubhaar, 2004. "The illegal employment of Foreign workers: an overview," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(1), pages 4-7, January.
- Bettio, Francesca & Mazzotta, Fernanda & Solinas, Giovanni, 2007. "Costs and prospects for home based Long Term Care in Northern Italy: the Galca survey," CELPE Discussion Papers 103, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Xavier Cuadras & José Luis Pinto & José M. Abellán, 2000.
"Equity considerations in health care: An axiomatic bargaining approach,"
Economics Working Papers
479, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Cuadras & José Luis Pinto & José M. Abellán, 2000. "Equity considerations in health care: An axiomatic bargaining approach," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 479, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Francesca Bettio & Janneke Plantenga, 2004. "Comparing Care Regimes In Europe," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 85-113.
- Annamaria Simonazzi, 2009. "Care regimes and national employment models," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 211-232, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCity; Torino; finance; bank; history;
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .