Models of Labour Services and Estimates of Total Factor Productivity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Dixon & David Shepherd, 2010. "Models of labour services and estimates of total factor productivity," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(28), pages 3629-3634.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melumad, Nahum D. & Reichelstein, Stefan, 1989. "Value of communication in agencies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 334-368, April.
- Suren Basov & Peter Bardsley, 2005. "A General Model of Coexisting Hidden Action and Hidden Information," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 958, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Services; Production Function; Total Factor Productivity;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2007-02-17 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2007-02-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muntasha Meemnun Khan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .