Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy, 2006.
"From Manuscript to Publication: A Brief Guide for Economists,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 39(1), pages 103-113, March.
- John Creedy, 2005. "From Manuscript to Publication : A Brief Guide for Economists," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 934, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:2:p:236-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul H. Jensen, 2013. "Choosing Your PhD Topic (and Why It Is Important)," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 46(4), pages 499-507, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRESEARCH ; ECONOMICS ; STUDENTS ; GUIDE;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .