Means-Tested Benefits, Incentives and Earnings Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D Demeritt & D Rothman, 1999. "Figuring the costs of climate change: an assessment and critique," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(3), pages 389-408, March.
- Kadekodi, Gopal K. & Ravindranath, N. H., 1997. "Macro-economic analysis of forestry options on carbon sequestration in India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 201-223, December.
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "The Harvesting Decision When a Standing Forest Has Value," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 52-58, March.
- Roger Sedjo & Joe Wisniewski & Alaric Sample & John Kinsman, 1995. "The economics of managing carbon via forestry: Assessment of existing studies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(2), pages 139-165, September.
- S Fankhauser & R S J Tol, 1999. "Figuring the Costs of Climate Change: A Reply," Environment and Planning A, , pages 409-411.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Clark S. Binkley & Gregg Delcourt, 1995. "Effect of Carbon Taxes and Subsidies on Optimal Forest Rotation Age and Supply of Carbon Services," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 365-374.
- D Demeritt & D Rothman, 1999. "Figuring the Costs of Climate Change: An Assessment and Critique," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(3), pages 389-408, March.
- S. Rama Chandra Reddy & Colin Price, 1999. "Carbon Sequestration and Conservation of Tropical Forests Under Uncertainty," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 17-35.
More about this item
KeywordsINCOME DISTRIBUTION ; ECONOMETRICS ; TESTING ; INCENTIVES;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muntasha Meemnun Khan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .