Push or Pull? The relationship Between Development, Trade and Resource Endowment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2005.
"How are Oil Revenues Redistributed in an Oil Economy? The Case of Kazakhstan,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2005-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2008. "How are oil revenues redistributed in an oil economy? The case of Kazakhstan," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00266752, HAL.
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2005. "How are Oil Revenues redistributed in an Oil Economy? The case of Kazakhstan," Development and Comp Systems 0512012, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsTRANSACTION COST; LABOUR MARKET;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .