A Simple Theory of Trade and Unemployment in General Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koch, Michael & Egger, Hartmut, 2013.
"Trade and the Firm-Internal Allocation of Workers to Tasks,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79841, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hartmut Egger & Michael Koch, 2013. "Trade and the Firm-Internal Allocation of Workers to Tasks," Working Papers 139, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:21:y:2017:i:03:p:624-643_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moritz Ritter, 2015.
"Trade and inequality in a directed search model with firm and worker heterogeneity,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1902-1916, December.
- Moritz Ritter, 2012. "Trade and Inequality in a Directed Search Model with Firm and Worker Heterogeneity," DETU Working Papers 1202, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Ritter, Moritz, 2017.
"Inequality And International Trade: The Role Of Skill-Biased Technology And Search Frictions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 624-643, April.
- Moritz Ritter, 2012. "Inequality and International Trade: The Role of Skill-Biased Technology and Search Frictions," DETU Working Papers 1204, Department of Economics, Temple University.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; international trade; general equilibrium;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:1116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .