Wages, Income and Hours of Work in the U. S. Labor Force
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosen, Harvey S, 1980. "What Is Labor Supply and Do Taxes Affect It?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 171-176, May.
- Lennart Flood & Nizamul Islam, 2005. "A Monte Carlo evaluation of discrete choice labour supply models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 263-266.
- James J. Heckman & Thomas E. MaCurdy, 1982. "New Methods for Estimating Labor Supply Functions: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 0858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas E. MaCurdy, 1981. "An Intertemporal Analysis of Taxation and Work Disincentives: An Analysis of the Denver Income Maintenance Experiment," NBER Working Papers 0624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavins, Robert & Hanemann, W. Michael & Olmstead, Sheila, 2005.
"Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand under Heterogeneous Price Structures,"
dp-05-29, Resources For the Future.
- Olmstead, Sheila & Hanemann, Michael & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand Under Heterogeneous Price Structures," Working Paper Series rwp05-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1980. "Income and Payroll Tax Policy and Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 0610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony J. Pellechio, 1978. "The Effect of Social Security on Retirement," NBER Working Papers 0260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .