La presentazione di una storia delle frontiere orientali italiane: una occasione per riflettere sulle determinanti storiche economiche e geopolitiche dei confini
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsItaly; Istria; Dalmatia; Boundaries; Nation Formation; State; Genetic Diversity; Ethnic Diversity; Economic Diversity;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Italie (région géographique) in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Italia (regione geografica) in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2007-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .