Vision 2023: Turkey’s National Technology Foresight Program – a contextualist description and analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekaterina Makarova & Anna Sokolova, 2012. "The Best Practices of Evaluating S&T Foresight: Basic Elements and Key Criteria," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 6(3), pages 62-74.
- Ozcan Saritas & Derrick Ababio Anim, 2017. "The Last and Next 10 Years of Foresight," HSE Working papers WP BRP 77/STI/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0259-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayşe Şolpan Temiz & Bilge Yiğit Özkan & Ahmet Şevket Üçer, 2016. "A Product-Based Strategic Technology Management Methodology for Developing Countries," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-24, April.
- Anna Sokolova, 2013. "The integrated approach for Foresight evaluation: the Russian case," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0509-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForesight; contextualism; Vision 2023; Turkey; Science and Technology Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-02-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2007-02-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:met:wpaper:0601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erol Taymaz) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermettr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .