Vision 2023: Turkey’s National Technology Foresight Program – a contextualist description and analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekaterina Makarova & Anna Sokolova, 2012. "The Best Practices of Evaluating S&T Foresight: Basic Elements and Key Criteria," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 6(3), pages 62-74.
- Ayşe Şolpan Temiz & Bilge Yiğit Özkan & Ahmet Şevket Üçer, 2016. "A Product-Based Strategic Technology Management Methodology for Developing Countries," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-24, April.
- Anna Sokolova, 2013. "The integrated approach for Foresight evaluation: the Russian case," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ozcan Saritas & Derrick Ababio Anim, 2017. "The Last and Next 10 Years of Foresight," HSE Working papers WP BRP 77/STI/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0259-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0509-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForesight; contextualism; Vision 2023; Turkey; Science and Technology Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-02-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2007-02-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:met:wpaper:0601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erol Taymaz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermettr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.