Stock Prices and the Cost of Environmental Regulation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Okimoto, Tatsuyoshi, 2013.
"Does the price of oil interact with clean energy prices in the stock market?,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-9.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Managi, Shunsuke & Okimoto, Tatsuyoshi, 2013. "Does the price of oil interact with clean energy prices in the stock market?," MPRA Paper 46067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-08-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-08-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-12 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2006-08-12 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mee:wpaper:0611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharmila Ganguly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .