The Chicago VOC Trading System: The Consequences of Market Design for Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denise VAN REGEMORTER & Bert SAVEYN, "undated".
"Environmental Policy in a Federal State: A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Saveyn Bert & Van Regemorter Denise, 2007. "Environmental Policy in a Federal State - A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0701, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Gautier Kohler & Benoit Lefèvre;, 2011. "A comparative analysis of city-based emission trading schemes: key design and management factors for environmental cost effectiveness," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 35(2/3/4), pages 215-241.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-08-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-12 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mee:wpaper:0419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharmila Ganguly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .