Optimal Dimension of Transition Probability Matrices for Markov Chain Bootstrapping
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Guastaroba, Gianfranco & Pelizzari, Cristian, 2013. "A Tabu Search heuristic procedure in Markov chain bootstrapping," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 367-384.
More about this item
Keywordsorder of Markov chains; similarity of time series; transition probability matrices; multiplicity of time series; partition of states of Markov chains; Markov chains; bootstrap methods;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-05-02 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-05-02 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2009-05-02 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpdief:wpaper00053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvana Tartufoli) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dimacit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .