Projections of the Population and Labour Force to 2046: The Provinces and Territories
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frank T. Denton & Christine H. Feaver & Byron G. Spencer, 2000. "Projections of the Population and Labour Force to 2046: The Provinces and Territories," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 348, McMaster University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Disney, 1996. "Can We Afford to Grow Older?," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026204157x, January.
- Susan A. McDaniel, 1987. "Demographic Aging as a Guiding Paradigm in Canada's Welfare State," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 13(3), pages 330-336, September.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1983. "Population Aging and Future Health Costs in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(2), pages 155-163, June.
- M. S. Marzouk, 1991. "Aging, Age-Specific Health Care Costs and the Future Health Care Burden in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 17(4), pages 490-506, December.
More about this item
Keywordspopulation; labour force; projection;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-10-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .