Describing Disability among High and Low Income Status Older Adults in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:3:440-442_1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdisability; income; seniors;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2000-10-23 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2000-10-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:qseprr:351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .