The Economic Casualties of Retiring Because of Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynn McDonald & Peter Donahue & Brooke Moore, 1998. "The Economic Casualties of Retiring to Caregive," Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers 28, McMaster University.
- Bernard Casey & Frank Laczko, 1989. "Early Retired or Long-Term Unemployed?," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 3(4), pages 509-526, December.
- Paul R. Jackson & Philip E. Taylor, 1994. "Factors Associated with Employment Status in Later Working Life," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 8(4), pages 553-567, December.
More about this item
Keywordsretirement income; SAI; unemployment;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:iesopp:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .