The Role of Education in Health System Performance: A propos World Health Report 2000
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Grignon, 2006. "The Role of Education in Health System Performance: A Propos World Health Report 2000," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2006-03, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman capital; Rate of return; Economic impact; Efficiency;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-09-11 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2005-09-11 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:deptwp:2005-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .