Poverty and Social Impact Analysis:Universal Primary Education in Uganda: Equity in Opportunities and Human Capital Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brunori Paolo & Palmisano Flaviana & Peragine Vito, 2015. "Inequality of Opportunity During the Great Recession in Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 039, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsUniversal Primary Education; Uganda; Poverty and Social Impact analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-02-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-02-02 (Development)
- NEP-LTV-2014-02-02 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:pmmacr:2013-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .