Report NEP-LTV-2014-02-02This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pannenberg, Markus & Goerke, Laszlo, 2013. "Direct Evidence on Income Comparisons and Subjective Well-Being," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79799, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jo Blanden & Lindsey Macmillan, 2014. "Education and Intergenerational Mobility: Help or Hindrance?," DoQSS Working Papers 14-01, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Bosmans, K.G.M., 2013. "Consistent comparisons of attainment and shortfall inequality: A critical examination," Research Memorandum 064, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Müller, Kai-Uwe & Steiner, Viktor, 2013. "Distributional effects of a minimum wage in a welfare state: The case of Germany," Discussion Papers 2013/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Raj Chetty & Nathaniel Hendren & Patrick Kline & Emmanuel Saez & Nicholas Turner, 2014. "Is the United States Still a Land of Opportunity? Recent Trends in Intergenerational Mobility," NBER Working Papers 19844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Angela Kiconco & Sebastian Levine & Joseph Enyimu & Alex Warren Rodriguez & Albert Musisi, 2013. "Poverty and Social Impact Analysis:Universal Primary Education in Uganda: Equity in Opportunities and Human Capital Investment," Working Papers PMMA 2013-17, PEP-PMMA.