Does Unemployment Make you Sick? an Econometric Analysis of the Determinants of Health
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shearer, B. & Marceau, N., 1996. "Does Unemployment Make You Sick? An Econometric Analysis of the Determinants of Health," Papers 9618, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
More about this item
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:laeccr:9618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delvlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .