Canadian Excess Returns and State-Dependent Risk Aversion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- St-Amour, P., 1995. "Canadian Excess Returns and State-Dependent Risk Aversion," Papers 9519, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-05-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-1998-05-28 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MIC-1998-05-25 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:laeccr:9519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delvlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .