Optimal Policy Restrictions on Observable Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lai, Hung-pin, 2008. "Maximum likelihood estimation of singular systems of equations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 51-54, April.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal monetary policy; business cycle; DSGE model; policy performance;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-09-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-09-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-09-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lacicr:1027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cirpeca.html .