Technological Change and Outsourcing: Competing or Complementary Explanations for the Rising Demand for Skills during the 1980s?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordswage inequality; technological change; intermediate products; outsourcing; factor content;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-01-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-01-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2007-01-14 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lug:wpaper:0609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Tutino). General contact details of provider: https://www.bul.sbu.usi.ch .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .