Improvements and Future Challenges for the Research Infrastructure in the Field Firm Level Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumgärtner, Stefan & Quaas, Martin, 2005.
"The private and public insurance value of conservative biodiversity management,"
UFZ Discussion Papers
27/2005, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2006. "The Private and Public Insurance Value of Conservative Biodiversity Management," Working Paper Series in Economics 33, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Liebig, 2009. "Organizational Data," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 67, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Joachim Wagner, 2008. "Joachim Wagner Leuphana Universität Lüneburg, e-mail: email@example.com Exportaktivitäten und Rendite in niedersächsischen Industrieunternehmen," Working Paper Series in Economics 95, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lue:wpaper:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Wagner). General contact details of provider: https://leuphana.de/institute/ivwl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .