Financial Inclusion through Digital Financial Services and Branchless Banking: Inclusiveness, Challenges and Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiki Verico, 2018. "Does Indonesiaâ€™s Macroeconomic Work Well Towards the Political Year?," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201819, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Apr 2018.
- Verico, Kiki, 2018. "Does Indonesia’s macroeconomic work well towards the political year?," MPRA Paper 86164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Inclusion â€” LKD â€” Laku Pandai â€” Digital Inclusion;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-FLE-2017-09-03 (Financial Literacy & Education)
- NEP-PAY-2017-09-03 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SEA-2017-09-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:wpaper:201708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arianto Patunru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.