The birth of modern public sector accounting in France and Britain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvie Rascol-Boutard & Pascale Amans & Ariel Eggrickx, 2015. "La comptabilité publique au défi des frontières organisationnelles Le cas du traitement des immobilisations corporelles dans le secteur public local," Post-Print hal-01630733, HAL.
- Yannick Lemarchand & Laure Pineau-Defois & Cheryl Mcwatters, 2011. "Comptes et récits de la maison Chaurand, retour sur les liens entre comptabilité et capitalisme," Post-Print hal-00650546, HAL.
- Marc Nikitin, 2008.
"Les auteurs comptables: une élite à géométrie variable,"
- Marc Nikitin, 2010. "Les auteurs comptables : une élite à géométrie variable," Working Papers 2010-2, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Yves Levant & Olivier de La Villarmois, 2004. "Georges Perrin and the GP cost calculation method: the story of a failure," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 151-181.
- Garry D. Carnegie & Christopher J. Napier, 2012. "Accounting's past, present and future: the unifying power of history," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 328-369, February.
- Malcolm Anderson, 2002. "Accounting History publications 2001," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 505-512.
- Timothy C Irwin, 2013. "Shining a Light on the Mysteries of State; The Origins of Fiscal Transparency in Western Europe," IMF Working Papers 13/219, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting in France; accounting in Britain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:log:wpaper:2000-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Paquet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/loorlfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.