Trends in International Trade and FDI in Services: a global database of services trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martijn J. Burger & Mark J. P. M. Thissen & Frank G. van Oort & Dario Diodato, 2014.
"The Magnitude and Distance Decay of Trade in Goods and Services: New Evidence for European Countries,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 231-259, September.
- Martijn J. Burger & Mark Thissen & Frank G. van Oort & Dario Diodato, 2014. "The Magnitude and Distance Decay of Trade in Goods and Services: New Evidence for European Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-031/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2010.
"Services Trade and Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(3), pages 642-692, September.
- Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph F. Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," Economics working papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Joseph F. Francois & B. Hoekman, 2009. "Services Trade and Policy," wiiw Working Papers 60, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Pedro E. Moncarz, 2010. "Determinantes del comercio de servicios financieros Potencial de exportaciones para los países sudamericanos," Documentos de trabajo 2010019, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Alexander Daniltsev & Olga Biryukova, 2015. "Beyond the GATS: Implicit Engines in Services RTAs," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(3), pages 321-337, June.
- Ivan T. Kandilov & Thomas Grennes, 2010. "The determinants of service exports from Central and Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(4), pages 763-794, October.
- Lionel Fontagné & Amélie Guillin & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011. "Estimations of Tariff Equivalents for the Services Sectors," Working Papers 2011-24, CEPII research center.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Staub, Kevin E, 2012. "Trade Preferences and Bilateral Trade in Goods and Services: A Structural Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 9051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Competitiveness of the Kyrgyz Economy in the Wake of Accession to the Eurasian Customs Union," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24252, The World Bank.
- Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor Richter, 2012. "Monthly Report No. 3/2012," wiiw Monthly Reports 2012-03, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsServices trade; Services database; TSD; bilateral services trade;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lnz:wpaper:20090802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (iide webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siidenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.