Concerns about globalisation - then and now
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsglobalisation; international trade; institutions; social norms; structural change;
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2003-07-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FIN-2003-07-13 (Finance)
- NEP-LAM-2003-07-13 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .