Labour market reforms in a globalised world
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2012. "Labour market reforms in a globalised world," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 47(5), pages 307-312, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar, 2014.
"Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances - Beggar-thy-Neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
505, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar H., 2014. "Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: Beggar-Thy-Neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?," IZA Discussion Papers 8453, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar, 2014. "Labour Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: Beggar-thy-neighbour policies in a currency union?," CEPS Papers 9621, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ansgar Belke & Timo Baas, 2014. "Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances – Beggar-thy-neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?," ROME Working Papers 201407, ROME Network.
- Timo Baas & Ansgar Belke, 2015. "Labor market reforms and current account imbalances - beggar-thy-neighbor policies in a currency union?," EcoMod2015 8484, EcoMod.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0505 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meltem İNCE YENİLMEZ, 2017. "What Determines Labour Movement from Turkey to Europe? Extent of the Situation and Implications," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 25.
- Timo Baas & Ansgar Belke, 2014. "Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances - Beggar-thy-Neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0505, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:20599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.