Do investors respond to tax reform? Evidence from a natural experiment in Germany
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sauter, Nicolas & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Do investors respond to tax reform? Evidence from a natural experiment in Germany," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 193-196, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2003.
"Tax incentives and the demand for life insurance: evidence from Italy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1779-1799, August.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2001. "Tax Incentives and the Demand for Life Insurance: Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 52, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2001. "Tax Incentives and the Demand for Life Insurance: Evidence from Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Poterba, James M. & Samwick, Andrew A., 2003.
"Taxation and household portfolio composition: US evidence from the 1980s and 1990s,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 5-38, January.
- James M. Poterba & Andrew Samwick, 1999. "Taxation and Household Portfolio Composition: U.S. Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s," NBER Working Papers 7392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:19739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.