Long-Term Care Insurance and Savings
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Donder, Philippe & Pestieau, Pierre, 2013.
"Private, social and self-insurance for long-term care in the presence of family help: A political economy analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe De Donder & Pierre Pestieau, 2013. "Private, Social and Self-Insurance for Long-Term Care in the Presence of Family Help - A Political Economy Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4352, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zweifel Peter & Courbage Christophe, 2016. "Long-Term Care: Is There Crowding Out of Informal Care, Private Insurance as Well as Saving?," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 107-132, January.
- DE DONDER, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2011.
"Private, social and self insurance for long-term care: A political economy analysis,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2011053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Donder, Philippe & Pestieau, Pierre, 2011. "Private, social and self insurance for longterm care: a political economy analysis," IDEI Working Papers 719, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jun 2014.
- De Donder, Philippe & Pestieau, Pierre, 2011. "Private, social and self insurance for longterm care: a political economy analysis," TSE Working Papers 11-305, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2014.
- Keese, Matthias & Meng, Annika & Schnabel, Reinhold, 2010. "Are You Well Prepared for Long-term Care? – Assessing Financial Gaps in Private German Care Provision," Ruhr Economic Papers 203, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:19245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .