Estimating the Impact of the Recent Economic Crisis on Work Time in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Crisis; Gender Inequality; Time Use; Unemployment Risk; Unpaid Work; Turkey;
- B54 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Feminist Economics
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-10-01 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-10-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HME-2011-10-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-10-01 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .