An Alternative Perspective on Global Imbalances and International Reserve Currencies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 1997. "Institutional Changes and Rising Wage Inequality: Is There a Linkage?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 75-96, Spring.
- Brown, Charles & Gilroy, Curtis & Kohen, Andrew, 1982. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Employment and Unemployment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 487-528, June.
- Coelho, Philip R P & Ghali, Moheb A, 1971. "The End of the North-South Wage Differential," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 932-937, December.
- John Kennan, 1995. "The Elusive Effects of Minimum Wages," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1950-1965, December.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & T. Aldrich Finegan, 1989. "The minimum wage and the poor: The end of a relationship," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 53-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Barbosa de Carvalho, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances and Economic Growth: a two-country model with real-financial linkages," Working Papers 1203, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "Explaining Global Financial Imbalances: A Critique of the Saving Glut and Reserve Currency Hypotheses," IMK Working Paper 13-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Charles A. E. Goodhart, 2013. "Global Macroeconomic and Financial Supervision: Where Next?," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 343-363 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Goodhart, 2011. "Global Macroeconomic and Financial Supervision: Where Next?," NBER Working Papers 17682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:ppb_116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .