Commons as a risk-management tool: theoretical predictions and an experimental test
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marielle Brunette & Philippe Delacote & Serge Garcia & Jean-Marc Rousselle, 2012. "Commons as a risk-management tool : theoretical predictions and an experimental test," Post-Print hal-01072298, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- Lecocq, Franck & Caurla, Sylvain & Delacote, Philippe & Barkaoui, Ahmed & Sauquet, Alexandre, 2011.
"Paying for forest carbon or stimulating fuelwood demand? Insights from the French Forest Sector Model,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 157-168, April.
- Alexandre Sauquet & Ahmed Barkaoui & Sylvain Caurla & Philippe Delacote & Franck Lecocq, 2011. "Paying for forest carbon or stimulating fuel wood demand? Insights from the French Forest Sector Model," Post-Print halshs-00602112, HAL.
- Knoke, Thomas, 2008. "Mixed forests and finance -- Methodological approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 590-601, April.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Wan, Yang & Clutter, Michael L. & Mei, Bin & Siry, Jacek P., 2015. "Assessing the role of U.S. timberland assets in a mixed portfolio under the mean-conditional value at risk framework," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 118-126.
- Merton, Robert C., 1972. "An Analytic Derivation of the Efficient Portfolio Frontier," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 1851-1872, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon-pool resource; Common-pool resource game; deforestation; experimental economics.;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-06-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2014-06-28 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2014-06-28 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-RMG-2014-06-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lef:wpaper:2014-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sylvain CAURLa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lefinfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .