The role of loyalty in the construction of social networks: a proposal for the social management of public household utility companies
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPublic household utilities; loyality; social management; social networks; company-customer relationship.;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:grupom:036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deantco.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .