Distribucion del Ingreso en América Latina: Caracterización de las Diferencias entre Países
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel Székely & Marianne Hilgert, 2000. "What Drives Differences in Inequality Across Countries?," Research Department Publications 4243, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribución; ingreso; pobreza; América Latina; descomposiciones.;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-LAM-2011-02-19 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lap:wpaper:080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Fernandez Felices). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .