Local disaggregation of demand and excess demand functions: a new question
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Momi, Takeshi, 2003.
"Excess demand functions with incomplete markets--a global result,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 240-250, August.
- Takeshi Momi, "undated". "Excess Demand Functions with Incomplete Markets - A Global Result," IEW - Working Papers 096, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dauphin, Anyck & El Lahga, Abdel-Rahmen & Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy, 2006.
"Choix de consommation des ménages en présence de plusieurs décideurs,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(1), pages 87-118, mars-juin.
- Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Anyck Dauphin & Abdel-Rahmen El Lahga, 2004. "Choix de consommation des ménages en présence de plusieurs décideurs," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-63, CIRANO.
- Anyck Dauphin & Abdel-Rahmen El Lahga & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2004. "Choix de consommation des ménages en présence de plusieurs décideurs," Cahiers de recherche 0433, CIRPEE.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregation; market demand functions;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2002-03-04 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:9909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.