Renegotiation in Repeated Cournot-Duopoly
We investigate a repeated Cournot duopoly with strictly convex cost functions. In an example the set of Weakly Renegotiation Proof Equilibrium payoffs shrinks towards the joint profit maximizing payoff point as marginal costs are made to rise more rapidly.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1991|
|Publication status:||Published in: Economics Letters, 1995, 47(2) pp 143-148|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Øster Farimagsgade 5, Building 26, DK-1353 Copenhagen K., Denmark|
Phone: (+45) 35 32 30 10
Fax: +45 35 32 30 00
Web page: http://www.econ.ku.dk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Damme, Eric, 1989.
"Renegotiation-proof equilibria in repeated prisoners' dilemma,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 206-217, February.
- van Damme,Eric, 1986. "Renegotiation-proof equilibria in repeated Prisoner`s dilemma," Discussion Paper Serie A 84, University of Bonn, Germany.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 1989. "Renegotiation-proof equilibria in repeated prisoners' dilemma," Other publications TiSEM df9180a1-537e-4331-9f2a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Farrell, Joseph & Maskin, Eric, 1989. "Renegotiation in repeated games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 327-360, December.
- Joseph Farrell and Eric Maskin., 1987. "Renegotiation in Repeated Games," Economics Working Papers 8759, University of California at Berkeley.
- Farrell, Joseph & Maskin, Eric, 1987. "Renegotiation in Repeated Games," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9wv3h5jb, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Maskin, Eric, 1986. "The Folk Theorem in Repeated Games with Discounting or with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 533-554, May.
- Schultz Christian, 1994. "A Note on Strongly Renegotiation-Proof Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 469-473, May.
- Christian Schultz, 1992. "A Note on Strongly Renegotiation-Proof Equilibria," Discussion Papers 92-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Driffill, John & Schultz, Christian, 1995. "Renegotiation in a repeated Cournot duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 143-148, February.