International Parity Relationships between Germany and the United States: A Joint Modelling Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Katarina Juselius & Ronald MacDonald, 2003. "International Parity Relationships Between Germany and the United States: A Joint Modelling Approach," FRU Working Papers 2004/08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCauley, Joseph L., 2009. "ARCH and GARCH models vs. martingale volatility of finance market returns," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 151-153, September.
- Maria Herrerias, 2010.
"The causal relationship between equipment investment and infrastructures on economic growth in China,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 5(4), pages 509-526, December.
- Maria Jesus Herrerias, 2010. "The Causal Relationship between Equipment Investment and Infrastructures on Economic Growth in China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 5(4), pages 509-526, December.
- Keblowski, Piotr & Welfe, Aleksander, 2010. "Estimation of the equilibrium exchange rate: The CHEER approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1385-1397, November.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2014.
"Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the GBP-USD equilibrium real exchange rate,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 242-256.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2011. "Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the equilibrium real exchange rate," Working Paper Series 1405, European Central Bank.
- Olaf Korn & Philipp Koziol, 2011. "The Term Structure Of Currency Hedge Ratios," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(04), pages 525-557.
- repec:eee:finana:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:140-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Håvard Hungnes & Hilde C. Bjørnland, 2006.
"The importance of interest rates for forecasting the exchange rate,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 209-221.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Håvard Hungnes, 2003. "The importance of interest rates for forecasting the exchange rate," Discussion Papers 340, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen Miller & Stephen Pollard, 2014. "Purchasing Power Parity Between the UK and Germany: The Euro Era," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 677-699, September.
- Hilde C Bjørnland & Håvard Hungnes, 2008. "The Commodity Currency Puzzle," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-30, May.
- Jair N. Ojeda-Joya & Gloria Sarmiento, 2016. "Sovereign Risk and the Real Exchange Rate: A Non-Linear Approach," Borradores de Economia 970, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- ISMIHAN Mustafa & METIN-OZCAN Kivilcim & TANSEL Aysit, "undated".
"Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999,"
- Mustafa Ismihan & Aysit Tansel & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan, 2002. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth : The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," Working Papers 0205, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Özcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002. "Macroeconomic instability, capital accumulation and growth: The case of Turkey 1963-1999," ERC Working Papers 0204, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2002.
- Mustafa Ismihan & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Aysit Tansel, 2002. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," Working Papers 0209, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Mar 2002.
- Bruggeman, Annick & Donnay, Marie, 2003. "A monthly monetary model with banking intermediation for the euro area," Working Paper Series 264, European Central Bank.
- Rebecca L Driver & Peter F Westaway, 2005. "Concepts of equilibrium exchange rates," Bank of England working papers 248, Bank of England.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Marsh, Ian W., 2004.
"Currency spillovers and tri-polarity: a simultaneous model of the US dollar, German mark and Japanese yen,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 99-111, February.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Marsh, Ian W, 1999. "Currency Spillovers and Tri-Polarity: A Simultaneous Model of the US Dollar, German Mark and Japanese Yen," CEPR Discussion Papers 2210, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ian Marsh & Ronald MacDonald, 1999. "Currency Spillovers and Tri-Polarity: a Simultaneous Model of the US Dollar, German Mark and Japanese Yen," Working Papers wp99-14, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2012.
"Purchasing Power Parity between the UK and the Euro Area,"
2012-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2012. "Purchasing Power Parity between the UK and the Euro Area," Working Papers 1208, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Luca Fanelli & Emanuele Bacchiocchi, 2005. "Testing the purchasing power parity through I(2) cointegration techniques," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 749-770.
- Hilde Christiane Bjørnland & Håvard Hungnes, 2002.
"Fundamental determinants of the long run real exchange rate: The case of Norway,"
326, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Hungnes, Håvard, 2003. "Fundamental determinants of the long run real exchange rate: The case of Norway," Memorandum 23/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Christos Alexakis & Emmanouil Mavrakis, 2010. "Is Moderate Market Performance in the U.S. a Sufficient Condition for Abnormal Returns on CEFs?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages 80-95, February.
- Jaramillo Franco, Miguel & Serván Lozano, Sergio, 2012. "Modeling exchange rate dynamics in Peru: A cointegration approach using the UIP and PPP," MPRA Paper 70772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdal Ozmen & Aysun Gokcan, 2004. "Deviations from PPP and UIP in a financially open economy: the Turkish evidence," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 779-784.
- Maria Jesus Herrerias & Vicente Orts, 2011. "The driving forces behind China’s growth," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(1), pages 79-124, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Parity Conditions;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2001-10-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2001-10-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2001-10-29 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.