Export cartels and domestic markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, 1995.
"The interaction of explicit and implicit contracts,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 193-199, May.
- Schmidt, Klaus M. & Schnitzer, Monika, 1995. "The interaction of explicit and implicit contracts," Munich Reprints in Economics 19763, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ari Hyytinen & Frode Steen & Otto Toivanen, 2018.
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 190-222, November.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Steen, Frode & Toivanen, Otto, 2010. "Cartels Uncovered," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Steen, Frode & Toivanen, Otto, 2010. "Cartels Uncovered," CEPR Discussion Papers 7761, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans‐Theo Normann, 2001. "Exchange Agreements Facilitate Collusion," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 113-125, May.
- Kuo-Feng Kao & Cheng-Hau Peng, 2017. "Trade liberalization, forward-looking firms, and welfare," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 999-1016, November.
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Rösch, Jürgen & Schultz, Luis Manuel, 2015. "Do buyer groups facilitate collusion?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 72-84.
More about this item
Keywordsexport cartels; tacit collusion; multimarket contact;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieci:1999-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciekudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.