Probit Models with Binary Endogenous Regressors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minetti, Raoul & Murro, Pierluigi & Paiella, Monica, 2015.
"Ownership structure, governance, and innovation,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 165-193.
- Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro & Monica Paiella, 2011. "Ownership structure, governance, and innovation: Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 1_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro & Monica Paiella, 2012. "Ownership Structure, Governance, and Innovation: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Jeetendra P. Aryal & Arun Khatri‐Chhetri & Tek B. Sapkota & Dil B. Rahut & Olaf Erenstein, 2020. "Adoption and economic impacts of laser land leveling in the irrigated rice‐wheat system in Haryana, India using endogenous switching regression," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(3), pages 255-273, August.
- Xiaoping He & Shuo Jiang, 2019. "Does gender diversity matter for green innovation?," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(7), pages 1341-1356, November.
- Kenjiro Yagura, 2009. "Safety Net Perception and its Effects on Household Investment in Developing Countries: Chemical Fertilizer Input by Cambodian Farmers," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 363-395.
- Silvia Magri, 2014. "Does issuing equities help R&D activity? Evidence from unlisted Italian high-tech manufacturing firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 978, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michael Danquah & Abdul Malik Iddrisu & Williams Ohemeng & Alfred Barimah, 2020. "Rural financial intermediation and poverty reduction in Ghana: A micro-level analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-2, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Demidova, Olga, 2011. "Modeling of public trust in basic social and political institutions: A comparative econometric analysis," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 21(1), pages 114-132.
- Damien S. Eldridge & Ilke Onur & Malathi Velamuri, 2017.
"The impact of private hospital insurance on the utilization of hospital care in Australia,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(1), pages 78-95, January.
- Damien S.Eldridge & Ilke Onur & Malathi Velamuri & Cagatay Koc, 2013. "The Impact of Private Hospital Insurance on the Utilization of Hospital Care In Australia," Working Papers 2013.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Silvia Magri, 2014. "Does issuing equity help R&D activity? Evidence from unlisted Italian high-tech manufacturing firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(8), pages 825-854, November.
- Ben Aoun - Peltier, Leila & Vicente Cuervo, Maria Rosalia, 2012. "E-commerce diffusion: exploring the determinants of the adoption and extent of usage at firm-level," MPRA Paper 49333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serden Özcan & Toke Reichstein, 2009. "Transition to Entrepreneurship from the Public Sector: Predispositional and Contextual Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 604-618, April.
- Danquah Michael & Iddrisu Abdul & Ohemeng Williams & Barimah Alfred, 2020. "Rural financial intermediation and poverty reduction in Ghana: A micro-level analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series wp2020-2, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Drakos, Konstantinos & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2018. "Self and bank credit rationing: a trivariate probit with double selection," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 124-134.
- Klein, Thilo, 2017. "Intermediation in peer-to-peer markets: Evidence from auctions for personal loans," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-073, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Cristina Vilaplana Prieto & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2015. "Unmet needs in formal care: kindling the spark for caregiving behavior," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 153-184, June.
- Cristian Barra & Ornella Wanda Maietta & Roberto Zotti, 2017. "First, Second and Third Tier Universities: Academic Excellence, Local Knowledge Spillovers and Innovation in Europe," CSEF Working Papers 468, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Cristian Barra & Ornella Wanda Maietta & Roberto Zotti, 0. "The effects of university academic research on firm’s propensity to innovate at local level: evidence from Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-48.
- Solomon Asfaw & Dagmar Mithöfer & Hermann Waibel, 2009. "EU Food Safety Standards, Pesticide Use and Farm‐level Productivity: The Case of High‐value Crops in Kenya," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 645-667, September.
- Ornella W. Maietta & Cristian Barra & Roberto Zotti, 2017.
"Innovation and University-Firm R&D Collaboration in the European Food and Drink Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 749-780, September.
- Cristian Barra & Ornella Wanda Maietta & Roberto Zotti, 2016. "Innovation and University-Firm R&D Collaboration in the European Food and Drink Industry," CSEF Working Papers 447, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Cristian Barra & Ornella Wanda Maietta & Roberto Zotti, 2021. "The effects of university academic research on firm’s propensity to innovate at local level: evidence from Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 483-530, April.
- Simona Iammarino & Elisabetta Marinelli, 2015. "Education-Job (Mis)Match and Interregional Migration: Italian University Graduates' Transition to Work," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 866-882, May.
- David Hensher, 2013. "Exploring the relationship between perceived acceptability and referendum voting support for alternative road pricing schemes," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 935-959, September.
More about this item
Keywordsendogeneity; multivariate probit; approximation; Monte Carlo simulation;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DCM-2006-03-11 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2006-03-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-POL-2006-03-11 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieca:2006_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/camkudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.