Report NEP-ECM-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James G. MacKinnon & Russell Davidson, 2004. "The Power Of Bootstrap And Asymptotic Tests," Working Paper 1035, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- T. W. Anderson & Naoto Kunitomo & Yukitoshi Matsushita, 2006. "A New Light from Old Wisdoms : Alternative Estimation Methods of Simultaneous Equations with Possibly Many Instruments," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-399, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jacob Nielsen Arendt & Anders Holm, 2006. "Probit Models with Binary Endogenous Regressors," CAM Working Papers 2006-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Tobias J. Klein, 2006. "College Education and Wages in the U.K.: Estimating Conditional Average Structural Functions in Nonadditive Models with Binary Endogenous Variables," JEPS Working Papers 06-001, JEPS.
- Michael Lechner, 2006. "Matching Estimating of Dynamic Treatment Models: Some Practical Issues," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-03, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Rouslan Moro & Dorothea Schäfer, 2006. "Graphical Data Representation in Bankruptcy Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Robert Aebi & Klaus Neusser & Peter Steiner, 2005. "A Large Deviation Approach to the Measurement of Mobility," Diskussionsschriften dp0518, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Dilip M. Nachane & Jose G. Clavel, 2005. "Forecasting interest rates: A Comparative assessment of some second generation non-linear model," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- G. Verstraeten & D. Van Den Poel, 2006. "Using Predicted Outcome Stratified Sampling to Reduce the Variability in Predictive Performance of a One-Shot Train-and-Test Split for Individual Customer Predictions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/360, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nadja Silberhorn & Yasemin Boztug & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2006. "Estimation with the Nested Logit Model: Specifications and Software Particularities," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-017, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lynn, Peter & Buck, Nick & Burton, Jonathan & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Laurie, Heather, 2005. "A review of methodological research pertinent to longitudinal survey design and data collection," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-29, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Martin Browning & Jesus Carro, 2006. "Heterogeneity and Microeconometrics Modelling," CAM Working Papers 2006-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Mueller, 2006. "I Didn't Run a Single Regression," KOF Working papers 06-128, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Don J Webber & Paul White, 2004. "Concordant Convergence Empirics," Working Papers 0409, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.