Comparing Quantitative and Qualitative Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binding, Garret & Dibiasi, Andreas, 2017.
"Exchange rate uncertainty and firm investment plans evidence from Swiss survey data,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-27.
- Garret Binding & Andreas Dibiasi, 2016. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Firm Investment Plans: Evidence from Swiss Survey Data," KOF Working papers 16-400, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsResponse Functions; Investment survey; Qualitative response; Contingency Table;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-11-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-11-03 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:07-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .