Parasal Aktarım Mekanizmasında Para'nın Yeri: Türkiye için bir Analiz
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Selva DEMİRALP, 2008. "Parasal aktarım mekanizmasında para’nın yeri: Türkiye için bir analiz," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 23(264), pages 5-20.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:46:y:2018:i:1:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aysan, Ahmet F. & Disli, Mustafa & Duygun, Meryem & Ozturk, Huseyin, 2018.
"Religiosity versus rationality: Depositor behavior in Islamic and conventional banks,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-19.
- Ahmet F. Aysan & Mustafa Disli & Meryem Duygun & Huseyin Ozturk, 2017. "Religiosity Versus Rationality: Depositor Behavior In Islamic And Conventional Banks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/933, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mustafa Kilinc & Cengiz Tunc, 2014. "Identification of Monetary Policy Shocks in Turkey: A Structural VAR Approach," Working Papers 1423, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
KeywordsParasal çarpan; parasal aktarım mekanizması; borç verme kanalı;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-12-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2007-12-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:0712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.