The Announcement Effects of Regional Tourism Industrial Policy:The Case of the Hainan International Tourism Island Policy in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jianjun Sun & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2016. "How Did the Introduction of Deposit Insurance Affect Chinese Banks? An Investigation of Its Wealth Effect," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-20, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsAnnouncement effects; Tourism; Regional industrial policy; Tourism industrial identity; Hainan;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-08-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRA-2014-08-20 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2014-08-20 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-08-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2014-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .