The Announcement Effects of Regional Tourism Industrial Policy:The Case of the Hainan International Tourism Island Policy in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori & Jianjun Sun, 2019.
"How Did the Introduction of Deposit Insurance Affect Chinese Banks? An Investigation of Its Wealth Effects,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(9), pages 2022-2038, July.
- Jianjun Sun & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2016. "How Did the Introduction of Deposit Insurance Affect Chinese Banks? An Investigation of Its Wealth Effect," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-20, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsAnnouncement effects; Tourism; Regional industrial policy; Tourism industrial identity; Hainan;
All these keywords.
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2014-08-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRA-2014-08-20 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2014-08-20 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-08-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2014-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.