Performance of Microfinance Institutions-A Macroeconomic and Institutional Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa & Samuel Kobina AnnimAditi Gupta & Aditi Gupta, 2011. "Performance of Microfinance Institutions: A Macroeconomic and Institutional Perspective," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1116, Economics, The University of Manchester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mia, Md Aslam & Ben Soltane, Bassem Ibrahim, 2016. "Productivity and its determinants in microfinance institutions (MFIs): Evidence from South Asian countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 32-45.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-07-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2011-07-13 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2011-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.