The effect of managerial ownership on the cost of debt: Evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norio Kitagawa & Shin' ya Okuda, 2013. "Management Forecasts, Idiosyncratic Risk, and Information Environment," Discussion Papers 2013-38, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration, revised Jul 2013.
- Sakina Kachwala & Chitra Singla, 2016. "Impact of Ownership Structure on Agency Cost of Debt in India," Working Papers id:11004, eSocialSciences.
- Akinobu Shuto & Norio Kitagawa & Naoki Futaesaku, 2017. "The Effect of Bank Monitoring on the Demand for Earnings Quality in Bond Contracts," IMES Discussion Paper Series 17-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Kachwala, Sakina Tohid & Singla, Chitra, 2016. "Impact of Ownership Structure on Agency Cost of Debt in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-59, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Javeria Farooqi & Surendranath Jory & Thanh Ngo, 2017. "Institutional investors’ activism and credit ratings," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(1), pages 51-77, January.
- Shaif Jarallah & Wali Ullah, 2014. "Evolving corporate governance and the dividends behaviour regime in Japan," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 61(3), pages 279-303, September.
More about this item
KeywordsManagerial ownership; Agency cost of debt; Bond yield spread;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2010-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .