Environmental Product Standards in North-South Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jota Ishikawa & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Environmental Product Standards in North–South Trade," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 458-473, August.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2010. "Environmental Product Standards in North-South Trade," Discussion papers 10011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jota Ishikawa & Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "Environmental Product Standards in North-South Trade," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-116, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ishikawa, Jota & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2010. "Environmental Product Standards in North-South Trade," CCES Discussion Paper Series 27, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- José Moraga-González & Noemi Padrón-Fumero, 2002. "Environmental Policy in a Green Market," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(3), pages 419-447, July.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jota Ishikawa & Toshihiro Okubo, 2017.
"Greenhouse-Gas Emission Controls and Firm Locations in North–South Trade,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 67(4), pages 637-660, August.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2013. "Greenhouse Gas Emission Controls and Firm Locations in North-South Trade," Discussion papers 13045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Oyamada, Kazuhiko, 2016. "Simulation analysis of the EU ELV/RoHS directives based on an applied general equilibrium model with Melitz-type trade specification," IDE Discussion Papers 587, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental product standards; Compliance costs; Firm location; Footloose capital model;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-03-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2010-03-06 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .