A Simple and Successul Method to Shrink the Weight
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:115:y:2017:i:c:p:91-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel, 2017.
"The finite sample performance of semi- and non-parametric estimators for treatment effects and policy evaluation,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 91-102.
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel, 2015. "The Finite Sample Performance of Semi- and Nonparametric Estimators for Treatment Effects and Policy Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 8756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel, 2015. "The finite sample performance of semi- and nonparametric estimators for treatment effects and policy evaluation," FSES Working Papers 454, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric evaluation; propensity score; penalizing; shrinkage; average treatment effect;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:knz:dpteco:1305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office Ursprung) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .