Optimal Weight of Commercial Sector and Reproduction Scheme
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCommercial Sector; Reproduction Scheme; Equalized Profit Rate; Transformation Problem;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2019-06-10 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-06-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2019-06-10 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:keo:dpaper:2019-014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekeijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .